DATE OF LAST REVISION: NOVEMBER 29, 2020
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity throughout the Getform Services and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience.
With cookies, information such as the content of the website you visit, keyword searches you make, products you are interested in on e-commerce sites and the advertisements you interact with are collected.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
By changing the settings of your browser, you have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies.
- Google Adwords - https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=tr_TR