Autoresponse feature allows you to send customized autoresponse emails to your form submitters.
Prerequisite: Your form needs to contain the
type="email" field to be able to receive the email address to send the autoresponse emails.
- Login to your Getform account
- Select your form endpoint
- Navigate to the Automation page and select the "Send an autoresponse email" action.
- Type in, or paste in your HTML template in the box
- Click "Complete" at the bottom of the section then click "Save" to save your automation.
Note: If the template throws an error, the default Getform template will be used to send the submission email. You will receive the submission email with our default template. If you need help with your template, feel free to contact us from firstname.lastname@example.orgAutoresponse feature is available on Grow and Scale plans.